17.11.06

for.xmas

In case there are people out there thinking about xmas shopping already (I am) I thought I'd bring attention to something. I'm doing this because I'm positive that unless you have a deviantART account you do not know that it exists. Of course, I am talking about the dA store!!

There are so much different art - of all genres, mediums, sizes and items - available to buy, depending on what your budget may be. And you have the satisfaction of knowing that not only are you supporting an artist, you are supporting a whole community project!!

Art is a great gift to give and I just thought I'd bring some attention to a place many might not have looked. And on that note, my birthday is coming soon...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand. What are you trying to say, Morgan?

Morgan said...

I'm trying to say: uh...cake? uh...